Wednesday 10 November 2010

The hardest farewell

More a diary entry than a blog post this one.

Piggy's funeral today.

Saying a final farewell to the best friend I ever had, despite the fact he was an irritating little ginger cunt, today was the hardest and most heartbreaking experience of my life. It was the first funeral I have ever cried at and also the first funeral I have laughed out loud at.

However, what was far more heartbreaking was having to leave Martin and return home. Tears and tissues and what felt like the longest car journey I've ever had my chauffeur take me on.

I hate goodbyes.........

Goodbyes suck.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah ditto!

    I was so pleased you came up for John's funeral, I'm sure he was looking down on us all pissing himself with laughter, calling us all soppy cunts!

    Thank you for both being there, It really did mean a lot to myself and I'm sure John was smiling knowing you both were there.

    And yeah, the goodbuy was really hard... but it makes the next hello extra special.

    Hope you see you both again very soon!

    Thank you once again from myself and John xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think he'll send us a stick of rock?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taz, we wouldn't have let anything stop us from being there. And yes we both saw us this morning in the bathroom mirror.

    Start proof reading your comments you tit!

    MJ - Spectral sweeties? I wouldn't trust anything John tried feeding me when he was alive, gifts from the grave? No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's this for proof reading?...

    CUNT!

    ReplyDelete