Saturday 16 October 2010

Is it wrong?



I've always had a mild but slightly worrying sexual perversion. I can't stop myself from fancying animated women.

It all started at a very early age with Betty Rubble and Betty Boop, but as I grew so did my perversion. Just the thought of getting jiggy with the likes of Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit kept me warm through my turbulent teenage years. And then along came the new breed of Disney heroine's.....Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan etc etc, and my fascination grew.

In recent years, as I have approached middle age I have also found Marge Simpson increasingly arousing. Especially in the more recent episodes.

It's actually a reasonably common problem, but knowing that makes it no less worrying. Particularly considering the latest addition to my animated wanklist. This addition is more worrying because of the fact that this one isn't even an animated human, she's a squirrel!

Feast your eyes upon my latest beau, Sandy Cheeks.



Ok, so she's not too hot in her diving suit - but try telling me this doesn't get your juices flowing.........



Hubba, hubba.......

So, tell me - does it make me a bad person?

8 comments:

  1. Not a bad person...just deranged.

    Did you see Marge Simpson on the cover of Playboy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell no.......*scrambles to Google images*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly(TheSmunts)17 October 2010 at 09:56

    Yes it is wrong...I've lived with you for 19 years and I didn't know anything about this!!
    Sort it Smunty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried wearing mouse ears, Carly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm mouse ears. I do sometimes imagine her (wife) with a tail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You be sick, bro. I shall pray for you.

    Ashalamadingdonghailmarypraisejesushalleluiah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *looks at profile*

    Normal!!??!!

    ReplyDelete