Thursday 7 October 2010

The queen is dead, long live the queen!

I swear the cunt has kicked the little pygmy ginger bucket on purpose, just to get all of us back on the blogs.

There is nothing I can say here about the passing of my friend that I haven't already said in a dozen other places this week, so I won't.

All I will say is that for years I wondered why Piggy always referred to Tazzy as his superhero. After all, Taz - despite his rugged looks and chunky stature - was softer than a box full of kittens and as camp as a field full of pink tents. Well, I found out why this week, when he sent me a message to keep my chin up and stop blubbing.

This is a man who has just lost the love of his life and he's being strong for me, because I haven't the strength to deal with the loss.

Thank you Tazzy, you're my superhero.

I needed something to make me smile again, and believe it or not making this helped.....







Goodnight Piggy, sweet dreams.

You irritating little ginger, loveable cunt.

10 comments:

  1. YAY FIRST!

    I'm sure John would be thrilled to see you've started up the blog again.

    God bless to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck!

    That video had me in floods of tears... a lot of the pics on there I've never seen before.

    Oh fuck!... somebody pass me a tissue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to upset you even more. Unless they were happy tears...then yay!

    I've been in tears today too, happy ones and sad ones. While I was looking for all these pics I found a lot of old video clips. It was so good to hear his voice again after far too long, but it was so heartbreaking to know that we'll never have the chance to have one of our half-a-day phone calls again.

    The only reason you hadn't seen some of those pics is because you were too busy staring at my arse while we were all looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came by to see your new old home.

    It's quite PINK, isn't it?

    I have to run off for a bit but will be back later to sit quietly and give the clip the attention it deserves.

    *hugs Tazzy*

    *considers hugging Smunty but has second thoughts*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hugged by ET before, it wasn't a pleasant experience. I'm glad you had second thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *ignores ET comment*

    I now realize that those pink splotches all over your blog page is the ink running from all us cunts having a cry.

    Blogging about Piggy all week and having you lot visit me has been therapeutic.

    This was a beautiful tribute, Smunty.

    *more cuddles for Tazzy*

    p.s. I need to see that photo of Piggy on the bed wearing your pink knickers enlarged and posted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well spotted ET, sorry, MJ - it was the closest template I could find that suited my current state of mind.

    They were his pink knickers, probably white originally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had no luck finding the lost podcasts but I did find this description I wrote about one of them...

    Piggy relates how he made the Smunts’ children cry and he describes them as “little bastards” who may not be Smunty’s kids at all. It’s also revealed that the Smunts’ house is infested with fleas and that the Smunts make a shite cuppa tea. And, no surprise here, we learn that Taz and Pig had to fight Smunty the Cabin Boy off in the sauna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant!

    I'm not 100% but I think Divvy has one and possibly Tina has one too!

    *keeps fingers crossed*

    :o)

    ReplyDelete