Friday 8 October 2010

'That' podcast......

Not to speak ill of the recently deceased, but somehow that dozy cunt Piggy had managed to delete all of their old podcasts. It wouldn't have been an isolated case, when he hosted my old blog I lost count of the times he managed to delete one or more of my directories!

So now, when his mourning friends and faithful followers are in need of a dose of TazPig style humour and just to hear his squeaky voice again what are we to do?

Well, here are the Smunts to save the day. Yes, after several hours hunting through old files and backup drives we found one! We have blown off the dust, wiped off the cobwebs and dubious crusty stains and present it here in all it's original, unedited glory.

So take a seat, pour a Guinness and grab a box of MJ's tissues and listen to the fuckers rip the shite out of everyone.


Or, if you want to download it try here.

*EDIT*

Oh, and here's another one!

13 comments:

  1. Faff-face, how long is this podcast so I can plan the time to come back and listen to it in its entirety?

    wv: arssastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steve, I'm so pleased that at least one of them have been found x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You useless cunt. And I usually only say that to SID.

    Since you haven't gotten back to me, I'm coming over soon for a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, he kissed me where I poo.

    And I didn't get back to you because I was too busy playing with those little fishies.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha!!!!!

    A bit of a crying jag mixed with a lot of laughter, that was.

    The highlight list is too long but let's start with the Smunt's circus flea infestation, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't thank you enough for finding these x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for finding another treasure from the Taz and Pig collection.

    And this time, Tazzy manages to get a word in over that squeaky little cunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh... Love the old podcasts.

    What I don't love is that that fish floating at the top of the tank. It must have heard you say "he kissed me where I poo" and died of disgust!

    Although, I nearly died of laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one podcast on my computer. I also have the wav. file of them calling me beautiful over and over.

    Allow me to live in my delusion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you too busy scratching your flea bites to blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, no - was searching everywhere for my penis. It's hard enough to find anyway - but due to the colder weather at had actually retracted itself inside my body.

    Got it now though. Panic over.

    ReplyDelete